Monday, April 28, 2008

sin. lv palermo

i'm not really a 'designer slut' nor a handbag-type-of-girl... but i lately found myself lusting over one (may it be lv, gucci, prada, or chanel) which i obviously can't afford (admittedly, its not like weekend shopping at h&m) and for which my parents (ok, take the whole family for the matter) disregards very clearly. they'd be more willing to hand me a macbook (which i received last year) , travel, and maybe, if i have more sense in myself than being 'materialistic' - education.

of course, everyone have more sense than me... but this particular one is haunting..

LV Palermo

3 comments:

fashion addict said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by and commenting on my post and also for adding my link to your blog! I just added yours!!

Jennifer said...

Hah, my mom tells me to go shopping, drags me out to stores to buy stuff, and orders me to do my reading/studying later. And she's also telling me to save up money so I can buy a better bag. SO WEIRD!

pammish said...

jennifer: darn, i think we should trade mom's then! hehe! my mom would always NAG every time i buy something new, but find her stealing in my closet from time to time (got you!) haha!

while my dad has this weird idea of, "hey, ur aunt has a good tailor (referring to my 55+ auntie who ALWAYS wear old-fashioned "matching" chinese-outfits) maybe u shud ask him to make u stuffs instead?" - i NEVER had an idea whether he was serious or not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...