Saturday, June 14, 2008

i can see clearly now

i can see clearly now the rain is gone... NOT. i'm stucked in Shanghai and there's a gloomy weather ( thunderstorms until next week according to weather forecast).

but i told u i'm gonna post my memoirs soon... so let's start with this one :)



ya'man! im poking the tattoo guy!



one of my fave aviators from mango :) i also have the white one.



i feel sorry for cropping my friends out, but i'm also not sure whether they'll be happy seeing that i posted their pictures online.. so more of MYSELF :) the dress is from Bangkok... its one of the things i used to sell on my online store before (u can check it here). my sister bought it, but i stole it for the day! ~haha. well, she got it for a discount right? she should be thankful she has a little sister who sells lovely clothes from her trips! :) okay, enough excuses. i'm a mean little sister :) and yah, havaianas.



it's gonna be a bright, bright...
bright sunshining day

Hope you all have one! :)


listening to: i can see clearly now - bob marley
photo creds: when my hair was still straight & have tanned skin. puerto galera, philippines. last summer.
dress: bangkok. sunnies: mango. havaianas.

8 comments:

Winnie said...

I love your shades! I do the same with my friends because I unless I've asked them how they feel about it I assume they wouldn't want their faces shown! Have a great weekend!

Sharon Rose said...

You looked like you were having a fabulous time in a fabulous dress!!

little parisienne said...

really nice glasses! it seemed to be a great day!^^

Ida said...

Awww, Pammish, I adore the vibe and atmosphere of the pictures. Seems like such a wonderful time, place, people, drinks:) And a gorgeous dress!!

I love your blog!

annabananna said...

those pictures make me wish for summer so bad! you look so great and happy. and yur glasses are really nice.

Kira Fashion said...

so great time!
love your beach style!!!

a kiss!!!

Siljesfashion said...

Great shades, love aviators in every colour. Cool pictures, seems you had a lot of fun! Oh and love that dress on you!

pammish said...

thanks loves!! :):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...