Wednesday, June 4, 2008

maid's dress

i missed yoga class today, and i thought i was just lazy... until i woke up 2 hrs after my supposed-to-be nap, and now feel sick! :( i don't want to get sick - here! no one's helping me cook food, bring my medicine, persuade me to eat, wash my face, etc. etc. *sigh* i hope i get better soon... not that im all that excited to work & have our meeting with the GM, but i just want to get better. hmmm..

and as much as i want to say that i made myself sick on purpose, just so i can post this "maid's" dress i wore once, no :) it might be a tribute that i miss our helper back home... cos they are the best! i hope i could send them plane ticket's in situations like this.. (^.^)



anyway, my guy friend was surprised to see me wore it on dinner once. he was like:

hey, are you on a day off?


ME: meaning?

HIM: you look like you're wearing a maid's dress

ME: i know! thats why ilove it!! :):):)



and just because i also had my wisdom TEETH extracted 5 days before that dinner (literally 4 wisdom tooth!!! talk about dentist from HELL!!) i thought maybe i could dress something cheerful, to celebrate! i'll be in shanghai in 2weeks so maybe acting barbie won't be bad... until the boyf noticed that my dress is blue and my shoes are green. argh. why do men care anyway??

dress: mimi (from manila). barbie shoes: nine west

24 comments:

Amie said...

SO cute! I love it:)

fashion* CHALET said...

great little dress ♥

erika said...

omg omg i love that dress sissy. and the shoes are soooo adorable! you are just such a little cutie!!!!!!

i taggggged you!!!!

Sharon Rose said...

Wow-this is a seriously cute dress-I love it on you!

Ida said...

Pammish, you look adorable! And the shoes are so beautiful - love them.
On another note, I am really impressed with your make-up!! So lovely! What did you use to make your cheeks so beautifully glossy?

Dori said...

err
I would like you to help me clean my house wearing that dress please
hahahah....
I love the blue~

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

you look way too cute to be sick. i also am into clothes that sometimes channel other professions like this little number!

PegS said...

i love that sweet blue and that barbie shoes on you. =)

Secretista said...

PSSHT. You look darlng!!

Secretista said...

Oh, why China block blogger?

saray said...

Love the dress!
adoreable..

Charlotte said...

This dress is so great - I saw a similar one but didn't buy! I'm a stupid idiot!

Fashion Is Poison said...

adorable dress

pammish said...

AMIE: thanks amie :)

FASHION CHALET: :):):)

ERIKA: haha thanks sis! :) ill get back to answering the tag when i have more free time :)

SHARON ROSE: thanks! ur so sweet always!

pammish said...

IDA: thanks gorgeous! i used Body Shop's glow enhancer before applying my MAC blush.. then the Shine on - shining powder from Makeupforever for final touch :) ure gonna love them!! :)

DORI: only if you allow me to *squeeze* twinkle!! haha

CUPCAKES & CASHMERE: thanks haha and yes.. i gotta love character clothes! :)

PEGS: thanks!

pammish said...

SECRETISTA: thanks love! :) hmm.. china has this censoring law that blocks websites such as religious ones, blogs, photostocks, etc for the fear that locals / foreigners alike might post something BAD abt the government or may conflict local government rules. etc.. i think there are hundreds of sites blocked now :(:( *sigh*

SARAY: thanks for dropping by! :)

CHARLOTTE: lol. u made me laugh with the "stupid idiot" word.. :)

FASHION IS POSION: thanks for coming back! :)

Winnie said...

Oh I love the dress, it's so cute! I noticed I'm on your blogroll so you're on mine now too!

pammish said...

WINNIE: thanks for noticing! i actually link people immediately w/o asking (stalker much?) bec i might forget soon hehe :)

belle.chantelle said...

I LOVE THAT DRESS!

kitty kate said...

loooove this dress absolutely adorable! xxxx

Pamcasso said...

love your little dress! so adorable!

pammish said...

:):):)

Kasix said...

tHAT DRESS IS TOTALLY GREAT!

yiqin; said...

It is SO cute! Especially wit those shoes! You're amazing! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...