Friday, July 25, 2008

happy birthday to me!

in celebration of my 24th birthday... i decided to be patriotic to my grandfather's country - CHINA.

but i was really planning of dressing "pretty" today.. you know, some floral dress or some sorts.. but since its casual friday, and i need to be at work, why not dress casual? (yah, its some sort of an excuse to be lazy!)


and indeed, people were amused and a bit shocked! but i guess i made my boss's smile as well.. cos even though i'll be leaving soon, they thought the logo T speaks for itself. and don't worry, i actually looked prettier and more decent in person! :) conceited? yes! and sorry for the lame picture, i have no time today... parties and all :) ~teehee.

PS. im waiting for your generous gifts, and monetary donations are much more appreciated :)

top: shanghai. trousers: h&m. shoes: zara. belt: h&m.

25 comments:

Amie said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to yoooouuuu:) ♥♥♥

Lloyda said...

happy birthday pam!!!!!!!!!!

Frickys said...

Happy birthday!!! yeeeeeeeee :)
and the outfit is really interesting plus these zara shoes are gorgeous!

Sharon Rose said...

Congrats on your birthday today-have a glass of virtual champers!!

Julie said...

Happy birthday! ^^

Debbie Shiamay said...

Happy Bday!!! Love ur outfit as always.

alexabringssexxiback said...

happy birthday!
and more power to your fab blog :)
take care. peace :D

Ida said...

Pam, baby, happy birthday! Now how's that for a coincidence - my sister also has her birthday today, who knew?

Enjoy it, drink responsibly ;) and celebrate it accordingly!

Lots of love, hugs, kisses, and smiles,
Ida

Mimi said...

Happy birthday!!!

Sam said...

happy birthday!
I really like your shoes.

PAM said...

THANK YOU EVERYONE! I had fun tonight.. and more to come this weekend!! yahoo :):)

ModeJunkie said...

happy birthday pammy baby! :) have fun on your day and have a good year this year. wish u all the best!

Shen-Shen said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

angeline said...

those shoes make it more "pretty"

and happy bday : )

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Happy, happy Birthday Pam!!!!!

I love the shirt!!! You inspired me to dig-up my "I *heart* shirts"... you made it look so pretty!

Ok for my gift... I'm sending you lot's of hugs... and cheek pinches... for being such a sweet and cute...our "Koreanovela" star!!

Nay'Chelle said...

Happy birthday! Yay for china- it makes me think of the olympics. haha.

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I love the shirt and shoes

CoutureCarrie said...

Happy bday!!

PAM said...

THANKS EVERYONE!! :):)

P ur so sweet!! haha.. i thot i already passed the "koreanovela" phase.

Dapper Kid said...

Happy Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Sorry it's a bit late!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Happy Birthday and you look super cute :)

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

oooohHH! i'm late!
i just read about your birthday!!

well....congratulation!!
hope you had a lot of fun! =)

Times of Glory said...

Happy belated birthday to you, Pam! You look so cute! I wish all your beautiful dreams come true xxxxxxxxx

LuLu124 said...

awesome shirt!!! happy belated :) xoxo, lulu

p.s. gaspard is 23 years old ;))

PAM said...

YOU ARE ALL SOOO POSITIVE.. :):) THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :):)

~MWAH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...