Tuesday, July 15, 2008

how funky is ur chicken?

Friday-wear is very typically American. You have this office uniform, and then suddenly it’s the weekend and it’s the opposite. I think it’s better to mix the two and make officewear a little less formal and Friday-wear a little less casual. - Lucas Ossendrijver from Lanvin.

just a coincidence.. but it normally applies to me. ilove wearing jeans at work and trousers on sundays..?? pencil skirts on saturdays, then baby-doll dresses on mondays.. ??

and this was sunday.



btw, this is the best i can get from my sony t100 on a bad, cloudy weather and bad hair day. i really want to trade my cam for anything canon.. we just started hating each other since i don't remember when.


hey mouse! aim for the cheese... !! *cough* yes, i already did my shopping duties *cough* and dad, its not my fault.. its HERS >:)


im also really lazy lately... too much AIDS at work i guess.
As
If
Doing
Something

- does this normally happen when u know ur leaving?


tank: topshop. trousers: h&m. shoes: zara. turban (i had since '05): only. not-so fave sunnies. m&s.

quote: from marcustroy

28 comments:

ModeJunkie said...

wow. love this boho meets office girl outfit. :) so me. yet so u!

socialitedreams said...

those shoes are very, very cool!

Sharon Rose said...

The shoes are soo stylish and chic-I love them!!

Shen-Shen said...

I LOVE the pants!

Lydia said...

Wow, I love the turban! I've never thought of wearing one. Thanks for the inspiration : )

Dori said...

You look so clool Pam!

Winnie said...

Oh wow, love those trousers and those shoes are just awesome. I've tagged you for an award by the way!

Vintage Vinyl said...

That is a really great outfit. I like the addition of the head scarf. I enjoy that quote, too. It is so true! Thanks for the comment :)

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS said...

Pamish i just want to say wow as weel

you are gorgeously stylish

the mix looks amazing
the large trousers : yes yes

and you've got a glamours sweet eye

great and wel done once again

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

vivian said...

wow.
how do you manage to look so flawlessly chic?? you are gorgeous!

Times of Glory said...

Dear, the trousers are simply toooooooooo cool! And the shoes pulls everything together :)

Danz said...

Oh my! Those trousers and shoes are KILLER!! You look awesome girl!

Thanks for your comment :) Take care!

marcus troy said...

please contact me via email! i like what you are doing. would like to talk to you about a blogging opportunity.

thanks

marcus troy
www.marcustroy.com

Wendy said...

This look is so professionally done, very nice trousers. They are super super super flattering, extenuates your legs.

Siljesfashion said...

Great look, so cool. Love the shoes and pants!

Dapper Kid said...

Love the trousers and those heels are suuuper!

Debbie Shiamay said...

The pants look so chic on u!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Wow girl!! I love your look!!

The wide-leg trousers are sooooo stylish!! I love the headgear too!

And go get a Canon DSLR! You won't regret it... coming from a camera-idiot like me! I use it to take pictures of my baby (starting her early huh?) she likes it better than my cybershot (she thinks it's a toy!!)

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

Lucas Ossendrijver is really wise, =), it's exactly the description of what any friday look should be!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your trousers... such a bold choice and it looks amazing on you :)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

You got tagged :)

i think thats hauttte said...

your outfit is inspiringg :]

pam said...

hi everyone!

thanks for leaving a comment~

xoxo

pam said...

P : LOL! lucky she has mom like u! :) but i might just get the IXUS cos SLR's too big.. BUT i want my friends to get one and ill just pose in their cam's! hehe :)

said...

what fun pants, love the shoes :)

Ashleigh said...

gorgeous!

Amie said...

I LOVE those shoes!!!

madalena said...

ohhhhhhh !!! You look so beautiful in this outfit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...