Thursday, July 10, 2008

mood board??

sorry for the lack of posts, visits, and comments.. im still busy (details soon).

BUT i had time to make these! (yes, im deleting some files from my (office) computer, and i think its such a waste to just erase these pictures ive been keeping... so enjoy! :)


fancy pants.. fancy hats..


black, always my favorite color...


yellow fever


sexy in nude

PS. DapperKid tagged me, and i promise to do them soon.. because flickr.com is also blocked in CHINA! huuu..

10 comments:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Those photos collages are really awesome and inspiring... thanks for posting them.P.S. I would really like to thank you for leaving me such sweet comments :)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I am really looking forward to more posts from you, they are always so much fun to read :)

Amie said...

WOW! So pretty:):)

Love you sweetie!

yiqin; said...

Wow, they blocked flickr!? Why?! The hats & the yellow fever is awesome.,

Debbie Shiamay said...

I loveee the last one. Nude is sexy!

Dapper Kid said...

Those look super!! Love the yellow and the last one! Annnd they've blocked flickr? :(

pammish said...

MARTA : thanks :) im glad to hear that! ~hihi.. not that im expecting! lol

AMIE : aaw love u too sweety!

DEBBIE : sexy no? :)

YIQIN & DAPPER KID : yes they did.. there are like 100+ websites blocked here! argh.. thank God they opened blogspot.. but not all blogs yet!

AsianCajuns said...

Ooo I love inspiration boards! That pop-y yellow is to die for!
Thanks for sharing these!

The Clothes Horse said...

Fun collages. I like the printed dresses ones the best probably.
And for the tatts: Yes! They're real! I actually documented the process of getting them on my blog.

Ashleigh said...

I wish I could wear nude colors..it really washes me out :s...just dosnt look that great on me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...