Friday, July 4, 2008

so freaking hot here! and another TAG!

and its only the beginning of SUMMER (Shanghai)... im really sweating!! 


i also skipped work today.. booo! i know, i'm not a good example, but im gonna explain later WHY.

the gorgeous Marta tagged me...
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.



Unimportant things about me:
  1. my ethnic background is filipino, chinese, and spanish... but people say i look like thai when im tanned, korean when i have curly hair, malaysian when its straight, and chinese when i speak mandarin. i think the only spanish i have in my system is the maniana habit (procrastination) and siesta... and im mostly filipino.
  2. i went to a chinese school for 12 yrs (kindergarten - high school) and NEVER learned chinese! the reason i can speak mandarin now is because i went to China (2005) and took mandarin language for 2 terms, after college. i thought its not enough so i decided to work anywhere in China (im now in Shanghai) to practice more.. now i think my level is somewhere 50%.
  3. i lived in our 2nd home (and away from my parents) since 12, and don't have a curfew! (since they trust me so much and/or i can always bribe our helpers! ~hihi)
  4. I don't like sports with balls and makes me sweat! hence, water sports is my fave! :):)
  5. i easily get bored with something / someone / somewhere... but i get too excited when i 'just' had them
  6. i know how to SAVE... but also how to SPEND big time! tsk.tsk
I am tagging:
  1. Secretista 
  2. Lloyda
  3. Wendy
  4. Sarah
  5. Winnie
  6. (Dori and Pegs) and everyone who hasn't been tagged by this TAG yet!


maxi skirt: (milk & co.) from manila. belt: from zara top. gladiators: h&m. medallion necklace: online (manila).

28 comments:

Dapper Kid said...

Love the outfit, that necklace is super!

Ida said...

So you're wearing the maxi skirt as a dress? Way to go, darling, way to go! Perfection. And those gladiators rock with the violet-pink toe nails.

I also get bored terribly quickly, and get agitated super easily *lol* Weird, aren't we?

Bora Bora would be my top favorite place. *sigh* I really want to go there.

Ida said...

Thank you for always being the sweetest! xx

"Maybe" I need to say that the pictures were taken pretty early in the morning (around 8:30am), when it was still bearable. Had you photographed me at noon... oh no I won't think about that *lol*

Much cooler today, even fresh, thank God.

pammish said...

DAPPER KID : thanks ! :) its cool when (stylish) guys appreciate things like that! haha bec most boys wud just say... 'oh another thing' .. ergo. :)

IDA : 8:30AM?! damn.. im still forcing myself to wake up at that time / having dark eyes still.. im an OWL person! :(

Sharon Rose said...

You look gorgeous in this outfit-have a great weekend!!

another.ellie said...

A great outfit for a very hot day.

CoutureCarrie said...

Really interesting heritage and educational background! I love the pendant you are wearing :)

yiqin; said...

I love the color of your nails! So pretty! & yes, it is summer ALL year round in Sg! :/

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Love this outfit, everything about is perfect :)

Siljesfashion said...

Love your outfit, especially the dress!

Times of Glory said...

What a cool post! Your outfit is super stylish! The belt and shoes go perfectly! Your hair looks so soft and bouncy! I love it - you are totally gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. We are probably same in your tag 6 (spending)! Well, we will work tomorrow, right xxxxxxxx

pammish said...

COUTURECARRIE : thanks! i got it from the phils. (local designer) :)

YIQIN : haha! i think i forgot how hot it is to live in SEA already! boo! cos its was cold here all 8-months!

TIMES OF GLORY : haha! :) definitely..!! i always say this to myself, "umm but i work hard all week right? i deserve this!" but yah.. it needs medication! and thanks! from a gorgeous girl like you!!!

Kira Fashion said...

great style, those sandals with the pink toes are really cool :))

a kiss!!!

MadameDior said...

i love you outfit, its gorgeous =]

rohit said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

Dapper Kid said...

Thanks for the comment! Teddy bears rock my socks, and I love my Mac! We're super cool lol.

Debbie Shiamay said...

OMG u look totally FABULOUS in that! Love the post... And ive added u to my blogroll ;)

coco said...

I adore your style! That dress looks so good with those sandals.

STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris stylish pretty girl

do you know that you are sweet ? lol
as a street style photographer in Paris i can recognize that.

I am glad to tell you the Paris fashion week is over : alléluia !
I try to find time to alert stylish blogs and colleagues like yours that i just posted a best of fahion week shoes.
Please don't collapse ! lol
i hope you'll like

i've been proposed to create a fashion magazine in Paris as i wrote it in my blog (http://www.styleandthecity.com/street-style-paris-fashion-week/2008/03/20/fashion-week-day-2-jai-rencontre-le-cote-obscur-de-la-mode/lots of volonteers ! lol). Let's keep in touch and exchange links !

I wish you a wonderful day

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY - PARIS

Honeymoon said...

R u a shoes addict !? If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

bi-style said...

you look so great I love your oufit! It's the right one for a hot summerday.

Ariella said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. You look just adorable, I have to say... and what you're wearing first looked to me like a jumpsuit. Either way, very nice!

Winnie said...

Love the outfit! I can't wait to go to Hong Kong too, it's always unforgettable!

Will get onto this tag soon! xx

PegS said...

man, i just hate humid weathersssss. eew. icky sticky
hehe
anyway, lovely outfit. =)
xoxo

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

HI PAMMY! :-)

OMG... I just did the same thing to a floral maxi skirt over the weekend... it was humid back here and we had to take our little baby to her pictorials at Serendra... so you can just imagine the heat!! I cant find the cable to my other camera though...so that explains why I can't upload any of those pictures...but I thought I ended up looking like a sack of beans in it! bwahahahaha!!

pammish said...

THANKS ya all for the comments, i am such a bad blogger :):)

Fashion Is Poison said...

I would love to go back to Hong Kong to practice my Chinese!

Hot dress btw :]

Amie said...

I loved the outfit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...