Thursday, July 24, 2008

street style: (monotone) summer in East


(1) i've seen this fashionable couple a couple of times already (but only posted one for u), and they're always in their match-y outfit! i'm really jealous!
(2) again, i'm loving the slouchy pants and layering... i should wear my knit vest this way!
(3) the poncho? is cute.

loving the slouchy-ness, accessorizing, layering, and last but not least... gladiators on men! :)

thanks to all the people who greeted on my legal birthday! (^.^) legal = birth date as of legal documents and papers (passports, etc.) and we figured its too complicated to change since we just discovered that the date on my birth certi is wrong! after we have filed for every legal papers etc. i don't know what's wrong with my parents! maybe i was adopted?? haha! but its ok as long as i keep receiving goodies from them *amamaterial much?*.. anyway... my real birthday is coming up! :) but my migraine is still here once in a while :( pft.


photo creds: hongkong, shanghai street style july 2008.

Listening: Comfortable - Lil' Wayne ft Babyface

10 comments:

♥ Marta ♥ said...

I can relate I've been having headaches, too :( ... Anyways, more on a happy note... I love the photos, especially the second one :)

Nay'Chelle said...

Love hte photos, I've been liking momnotone looks a lot lately.

Ida said...

I am sorry about the migraine, darling. Try spending time outdoors as much as you can - fresh air usually helps.

I am in love with the poncho look, the girl is amazing. And the couple has the coolest pairs of shoes ever... Gladiators on men? Not sure.

Have a good day (night?)!
xx

ModeJunkie said...

i think i am digging that lame leggings + gladiators look on that guy, but on me. :) must try! ohh and i love matching outfits with the boyf. soon it´ll be three of us. yay! sooo excited. are you excited going back home? when´s it gonna be?

coco said...

happy birthday..i know i'm late :D
do you get presents for both birthdays?

vivian said...

i love the couple's outfit, i'm jealous! i wish i was that stylish...
and i'm loving the girl with the poncho, adorable!

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog ;)

Sharon Rose said...

I love look 2, I hope your migraine goes soon:-((

polkadotqueen said...

Ooooh...I adore slouchiness + cute guys. And stylish couples are always incredibly Kodak-esque. However, gladiators on men? @.@ Not for me.

CoutureCarrie said...

I am totally drawn to the amazing layering in these looks!!

saray said...

:pve the photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...