Sunday, August 17, 2008

1st long weekend

sorry if i haven't been updating my blog (and visiting yours) as i used to. i think everyone knows about my 'food-poisoning' incident, and i haven't fully recovered until yesterday. BUT that doesn't mean i haven't been going out and embracing the lovely *sarcastic* weather we have now. not to mention, the 1st long-weekend holiday (no work until tuesday) this August! and this is what ilove *not sarcastic* about the Philippines... frequent long-weekend holidays! weeeeh. which also equates to, out-of-town trips for moi! (^.^)  

but before i share you the details of my trip(s), here's an outfit i wore last friday... 



and yes, ilove these trousers sooo much! but my outfit posts are getting lousier than ever! (i guess its the 5min. dressing-marathon i do every time i go out and closet mirrors seemed to be the most convenient :)


tank: topshop. vest: h&m. trousers: h&m. belt: h&m. gladiator heels: zara. other accessories: h&m. 

i also checked the Urban Bazaar in Rockwell last friday... but didn't really bought anything (weird).  but guess what? i won a cutie smocked top! :) will wear soon :)

18 comments:

Lloyda said...

love the trousers too pam! i'll wear them to death if i got them as well. this outfit screams weekend chic1 i love it. i haven't gone to visit the urban bazaar. i heard they're extending it till tom. i might drop by tom. i'll see if i can persuade the fiance to buy me something there. hahaha.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi Pam-I'm loving your outfit, but especially that grey vest-oh, I want it!!It looks so fab, I will hunt for one at my H&M!!

Ida said...

Hey, my adorable Pam! Seems like someone is feeling a LOT better, thank God, and looking ACE. I love the vest with the trousers, and the overall monochromness of the outfit.

We were also supposed to have a long weekend but my bf had to work:( Besides, it was totally cold on Saturday.

Anyway, you should tell us more about the weekend trip! Seriously, you must have taken pictures, which I am eager to see.

Take good care, loads of kisses.

ModeJunkie said...

cute outfit pammy!
where you've been too?
bora? do show pics!

mis yah!

rohit said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic

Amie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie said...

I´m drewling all over your outfit!!! SOOO pretty! Perfect actually..

Savvy Mode SG said...

i have to dig out all my vests and start with them soon. hope you totally recover from your incident. i know exactly how that feels. yikes.

Robin said...

I love the outfit, it looks so great

♥ fashion chalet said...

Thank you, your comments never fail to make me smile. Thank you for being such a wonderful person. To answer your question, yes, my hair was a little straighter in those photos. I was playing with my new flat iron.

Wow, your blog just keeps getting cooler, I love those pants!~ ♥

PS: Hope your weekend was fun. Mine involved way too much food.. lol..

Kira Fashion said...

I adore this vest, it´s comfortable and so perfect!!!

a kiss!!!

Richel said...

the vest is really fun.

di said...

Hola!

I loved the outfit!!!!

besos

Wendy said...

I see your shoes and they look awesome!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

the trousers look so cute on you and that vest is perfect :) ... I don't know... I think your posted pics are pretty awesome :)... and it's nice to hear that you're feeling better

PAM said...

thanks ladies!~ ♥♥♥

Blicious said...

cute outfit!! glad you feel better

madalena said...

You can't imagine how luch i LOVE this outfit!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...