Thursday, August 14, 2008

back to the roots

ever since i got back here (manila-land), i kinda felt LAZY dressing up. and for some odd reasons, i kept wearing OLD clothes and flats, and in non-rainy days - my dear old havaianas. i dont know, maybe its because (1) i no longer work in the corporate setting (2) the weather is making me uber lazy than usual (rainy/gloomy weather) (3) there's obviously no streetstyle here, as my lifestyle (as most flips are) is basically INDOORS - we just dress up for the mall, office, or the bar.. but whatever other reasons there are, i also feel (a bit) GLAD cos i can save more moolah's... and for my HK escapade next month! *yipeee!* 

anyway, going back to manila... before i left it, i was obsessed with multiply - which is like ebay for me! -  and i buy almost all of my stuffs there (and used to sell some too :)) 

i haven't gotten my hands on ebay yet, but before i subscribe (and drown myself with goodies there :)), i just want to share you two of my fave local fashionista's and multiply sellers :) 

CHERYL TANTENGCO


VALERIE DELOS SANTOS


both girls has their own, unique style and i shouldn't forget that they're also models/ socialities (here).



and yes, i wanna join the ebay craze cos i NEED to get rid of some stuffs in my closet! (people here just don't buy 2nd hand, i guess). but the amount of work in inventory etc. is making me... yup, LAZY! :(


ps. thanks you all for your comments on my last entry! :) im slowly recovering... and i hope to regain my strength anytime soon :)

27 comments:

Ula said...

cool clothes on those pictures:). I'd love to go to Philippines some day!:)

Ida said...

I love those 2 girls! They both look so chic.

I have been thinking of selling on Ebay too, as my walk-in is almost inaccessible but I am always too lazy to take pictures and write down descriptions. Are you thinking of measuring all? That's soooo boring to me.

Anyway, I am so glad you are doing better. Take your time, and be well soon!
xoxo

Life's a Wardrobe said...

Great pictures and outfits!

Sharon Rose said...

These girls are tres chic!! I'm pleased you are getting better, take care and good luck with the ebay project too!

Lloyda said...

both of them have really great style! i love love their stores! hehehe. i', a multiply freak too.

Jenny H. said...

they both have awesome style.
lovee it.

Richel said...

love all these outfits!

Kira Fashion said...

wow! that´s fantastic!!!

a kiss!!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

i usually just donate everything. maybe ebay is a good idea uh but like ida i am just too lazy to do it.

♥ fashion chalet said...

Oh, yummy. I love silk dresses! <3

Definitely, you have to be careful with seafood, and there's a stomach bug going around too... stick with well done (when ordering meat) and stay away from sushi for a bit.

Hopefully you will feel better soon.

Thanks for the comment on my dress. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.. the internet was down for a couple of hours today. :(

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

Hi from Paris stylish Pam !

Great and good news !!
Thanks to Google translator widget (in the upper right of the blog ), you can now read my street style and Paris fashion week novels pictures in the language of your choice.

To celebrate that I posted 87 new photos from the Paris fashion week.

There are already 6000 photos online : 225 street style and 63 Paris fashion weeks photos novels.

Thank you all for your support, comments and links that has motivated me to make Style and the City the great Paris street style and fashion week blog you’d love to visit.
I love you all and wish you a very great week end.
I'm thrilled to read your comments

Cheers from Paris

Kamel LAHMADI
STYLE AND THE CITY. COM - PARIS

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Love the girls ... so stylish :) P.S. I've never used ebay and I don't I will anytime soon... I'm already obsessed with shopping online :P

di said...

loved your clothes!
besos

AsianCajuns said...

I had never heard of Multiply before! Thanks for sharing!
I get into fashion slumps too- I think it's a good way to save up energy and then it bursts out in even more creativity.

Wendy said...

Both their styles are so different yet equally fashionable!

Amie said...

Hi pam!

I love the pictures. I know that lazy feeling.. But you are allowed to be lazy sometimes (often) too...

Dapper Kid said...

Ooo love them both, amazing clothes! Totally know what you mean about rubbish weather!

Danz said...

These girls have amazing style! I have an account on multiply but I've never really checked out the sellers on there. I'll definitely be doing that now though!

CoutureCarrie said...

Love these collages - what a gorgeous collection of fun and flattering dresses!!

xoxox,
CC

belle.chantelle said...

it's a brilliant idea, and THANKS for giving us the deetz on these two wonderful sellers

the_kitten said...

wow!!!!!!!!!! these girl are off the hook! Thanks so much for sharing, I will take a closer look now at multiply. and I hope all is fine. Was following your last posts, but of course was not able to comment on any, but be sure I was thinking of you. Good luck now in your homeland, hope you had a nice return. What is with your migraine now???

coco said...

i just read your last post, i'm so sorry you were sick.
i want to sign in on ebay, too, but i promised myself that i'd wait until i'm 18..gaa 4 more months to wait xD

yiqin; said...

I am so scared I will spend so much money on ebay I dare not register there!!!

LaCouturier said...

i would love to go to the philippines!! and all those outfits are soooo chic! =)

please check out my blog, http://la-couturier.blogspot.com! =)

madalena said...

You have been tagged sweetie ;]

Kisses!

Nay'Chelle said...

Very chic girls!

Não Somos Apenas Rostinhos Bonitos said...

We loved those clothes...tks for the visit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...