Monday, August 25, 2008

Bicol Holiday!

hi friends! just got back from another long-weekend holiday this august :) 

so me and my friends departed Manila last Friday (night), and went to Bicol to visit one of our friend's hometown (and also to celebrate her 24th bday). the place is more than what we expected since she kept saying, "it's nothing! pls. don't expect too much!"... but of course, being the governor's daughter, "nothing" to her means more than "anything" for us! :) i want to post all the pictures, but im way too exhausted & full from our 3-day gluttonous trip... so im just gonna give you a peek!

overlooking Mayon Volcano, one of the candidates of the New 7 Wonders of Nature.



the perfect travel companion: animal-print luggage (le sportsac), starbucks, and atv! :) haha



earlier today, flying back to Manila... officially addicted to old rolled-up jeans and floral scarves! (and flipflops in my flipflops-uniform tropical home!)



 from the plane, catanduanes. i didn't know my wish from my last entry would come so soon! :)


i knew i wanted to do this ever since i saw those kids flying jumping from the cliff! :) did i? or not?? 



ps. my parents are also flying to Boracay (one of the best white-sand beaches in Phils.) this weekend, and i don't know whether i should join them or not???!! what ya think?? since i also want them to have quality time for themselves?


** tank: h&m. (old) jeans: peopleRpeople, manila. scarf: h&m. sunnies: h&m. bag: from hongkong. havaianas. bikini: h&m. boardshorts: roxy **

31 comments:

Amie said...

I´m so jealous!! Looks lovely:) ♥

Ida said...

Okay, this post officially made my day, my darling. The first picture is more than stunning, and you getting on the plane looking SO fresh, and chic, and adorable, and beautiful to get to THAT place... What more could one want, huh? My heart kind of skipped a beat when I looked at the last picture, and realized there was nothing like the blue of the sea/ocean.

xoxoxox
P.S. I'd go with my parents if I were you. That being totally impossible, though, I'd advice you to join your own, and have the perfect family time.

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

join them then part from them there to give them time alone, and give you time to not be nagged

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there- lucky you, what a fantastic time you had!! you must go with your parents, it sounds soo gorgeous where they are going to!!

Danz said...

Beautiful pics - I especially love the photo of the volcano, the aerial shot and the last one with you "walking the plank"! It looks amazing there...thanks for sharing!

lisa said...

I'm jealous! It looks like you had a great time.

Ula said...

Oh my goooood! What a beautiful views!
Travelling is my passion, but currently I don't have enough money to travel outside Europe:(

♥ Marta ♥ said...

o lala .... the photos are stunning, it looks so beautiful. I can't wait to see more :) P.S. you look so happy and pretty :)

AsianCajuns said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous!

I say go with your parents! I would if I could.

Jenny H. said...

ahhh you travel alot!

and yess starbucks is always the perfect companion :)

ModeJunkie said...

wow. breathtaking pics pammy. makes me one proud pinay. hihi. :) u look soo fresh. i think going back home has done u good. :) i would def GO! u dont have to make buntot all the time and ruin their quality time. and u hey a separate room, right? so GO!!

Charlotte said...

Ah... I love flying so much. Must be great, living in a country, where you HAVE to fly for getting to another place.

The Seeker said...

Wow, beautiful place!!!
Seems you had a great time, how nice.
You look sooooo beautiful, well you're a very beautiful girl!!!

Thanks for dropping by my blog and left nice worlds.

xx

PAM said...

THANKS YOU ALL! :):) i will post the other pics soon! :) and no, i don't travel all the time, it just happens! (^.^)


MODEJUNKIE : proud to be PINAY! :) i haven't gone around the Phils. yet.. and we should!! definitely :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

Great comments, thank you! <3

You're such a jet setter!! ♥ Does that plane say "Pam" on it?? Wicked cool, if so. Thanks, I too cannot wait for more space, even though I'm sure it still won't be enough (I'm a bit of a pack rat!) Yikes. :/

Richel said...

the last picture makes me absolutely jealous!

Kira Fashion said...

fantastic place!!! You are so lucky!
Amazing luggage too! I am so happy for you, it seems to be so fun!

a kiss!!!

madalena said...

Such a perfect landscape!!!

Jump jump in the carribean blue sea :D

She's Dressing Up said...

=O that volcano looks AMAZING

Fashion Is Poison said...

looks like so much fun!

The Clothes Horse said...

Beatiful pictures. It looks like such a fantastic vacation. I hope you jumped--it's really such a thrill to go cliff jumping! ^_^

Savvy Mode SG said...

adore your rolled up jean look. the volcano photo is breathtaking.

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

what a darling outfit and those images are food for the eyes!
x
Marian

CoutureCarrie said...

Really great photos!!!

xoxox,
CC

Jenny H. said...

ahhh i know!
she is so cute for getting it for us.
she bought it for my dad... because she calls him "the king". what a cutie.

annabananna said...

oh my, that looks just perfect!

Wendy said...

The last photo looks a bit scary! I'm such a bad swimmer.

Debbie Shiamay said...

You look so fab!!! Seriously! And the pictures here are great as always.

revel in me said...

2 pictures that I insanely love: the pic of you getting onto the plane-- so ANTM, haha! And the last picture of you walking the plank, literally! :P

Winnie said...

Wow I love this post. How lucky you are to have a friend to stay with! Gorgeous photos and definitely definitely go fly out and meet up with your parents!

Nay'Chelle said...

Beautiful scenery! Nice scarf.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...