Friday, August 22, 2008

iheartsun

when oh when will it stop raining....??? the weather is really making me DOWN! (me = uber lazy) i miss the sun, i miss the sea, i miss stargazing at the sandy shores and late night tequila's until dawn... :(:( 



and i don't care if the overexposure of sun will give me wrinkles (pls not cancer!) nor the bad effects it does to my uber damaged hair (yes i do!)... nor owning just a pair of flip flops that can take me to another shore... and not  even wearing makeup! i just want to lie there, feeling the breeze... and feeling the small waves that touch my feet...




oh beach, when will i see you again?



you bring me happiness that no one else can.



(ps. im not trying to be dramatic so i can wear my new bikini's...! (^.^) but yes, i feel my best when im in them, better than gowns, even though i'm flat chested! ~haha.)




photo creds: sandbar, yacht club, puerto galera. summer 2007

21 comments:

agnes said...

i can't agree with you more. I miss the sea breeze soo much, i spent too much time in the pool but where's the beautiful sea?????????????????

lisa said...

You look adorable in your nautical gear. Nice poses too. :)

CoutureCarrie said...

Oh those sheer pants - love!!!
Beautiful pics, darling :)

xoxox,
CC

PAM said...

AGNES: yes..!! the pool would NEVER suffice!! :):)

LISA: thanks lisa!! :)

PAM said...

COUTURECARRIE: love! totally love them! :) thanks!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi pam-yes where is the sun, we are missing it here too :-( Looking so cute in this bikini!!

Amie said...

You look Haaaaaaawt lovely! I miss summer...

Wendy said...

Nautical swim suits are the best!

Jenny H. said...

cutee bathing suit.

belle.chantelle said...

omg i know how you feel
especially when you get beach hair, and a clear skin from the sun and salt water
like hello, who wouldn't love that!?

Ida said...

Pam, look at that first picture!! It is like an ad, honestly! Oh my, I need some sea myself, although I have never lived close to a beach. I don't want summer to end yet:(

xxoxoxxo

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

adorable shots,looking good in nautical.
x
marian

She's Dressing Up said...

Beautiful photos, its hardly ever hot enough for beach days here!

Shen-Shen said...

You have such a great body!

I feel sexiest when I'm in gowns, sometimes I feel hot in bikinis though, depends on the day!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Wow ... you look super hot and you've got a killer bod :) ... love the swimsuit with the sheer pants and the sailor has is a cherry on top of the cake ... :) I can't wait to go on my winter vacation ( but it's only summer)

Nay'Chelle said...

Cute bikini.

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Oh my goodness!!!

Who's that CUTE girl?????? heeheee... hugs!!!

Winnie said...

You look so cute in the stripes! I miss the sea, I haven't been near a beach in soo soo long! I would love to have some good weather too, England is very miserable at the moment and I don't think we have even had a summer yet!

Charlotte said...

Hey sailor girl...stylish trousers, cool outfit. I wish, I could also be at the beach!!!

PAM said...

thanks dearest! :) everyone! :) sun worshippers! and beach, nautical lovers! :)

♥ fashion chalet said...

Cool pants. Love the bikini too. PS: Your dog? Adorable<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...