you see, i'm the kind of person who always
attempts makes a checklist. may it be the schedule for the day, things that i need to bring (on a certain trip, etc.), shopping list, goals, accomplishments, etc. and right now, i'm feeling some sort of restlessness... and here's some reasons WHY (the list):
- fix my sony cam. aargh... i dropped it on the floor and smashed the lenses! how stupid can i get, right? and though i'm using canon now, i still feel the urge to fix this one...
- buy my old phone back (Nokia 6300) I was pretty contented with this one until i lost it a while back.... :( and i still want the very same thing! (w/c also means, no more iphone 3g)
- buy a new bag. and i'm currently leaning towards the Gucci Full Moon Medium Hobo and LV Palermo PM. i just need another big bag... (^.^)
- watch Sex and the City and Mama Mia - both movies i missed when i was in China!
- enroll the gym (we're planning to try Gold's Gym for a change) and practice yoga more (i also need the dvd!)
- and lastly, for my un-materialistic sense, i'm thinking of studying MBA in business or do a lot of research/ study in the same field. i need to learn/ think more!
and before i say goodnight.. let me leave you with some of my fave pieces from ViVi sept ish.
don't you just love those boots? and men's watch? and the undying trend with leather jackets, oversized, and fringed vests, checks, ties, and miniskirts?! :):)
also, my apologies for not replying to comments... my internet connection was sucky these past few days!