Wednesday, August 20, 2008

random 8.20.08

at this time of the day (2AM), i know i should be sleeping. but instead, i found myself immersing on the things that i NEED to have/accomplish... which then resulted to earlyAM madness! (T.T)

you see, i'm the kind of person who always attempts makes a checklist. may it be the schedule for the day, things that i need to bring (on a certain trip, etc.), shopping list, goals, accomplishments, etc. and right now, i'm feeling some sort of restlessness... and here's some reasons WHY (the list):


  1. fix my sony cam. aargh... i dropped it on the floor and smashed the lenses! how stupid can i get, right? and though i'm using canon now, i still feel the urge to fix this one... 
  2. buy my old phone back (Nokia 6300) I was pretty contented with this one until i lost it a while back.... :( and i still want the very same thing! (w/c also means, no more iphone 3g)
  3. buy a new bag. and i'm currently leaning towards the Gucci Full Moon Medium Hobo and LV Palermo PM. i just need another big bag... (^.^)
  4. watch Sex and the City and Mama Mia - both movies i missed when i was in China! 
  5. enroll the gym (we're planning to try Gold's Gym for a change) and practice yoga more (i also need the dvd!)
  6. and lastly, for my un-materialistic sense, i'm thinking of studying MBA in business or do a lot of research/ study in the same field. i need to learn/ think more! 
and before i say goodnight.. let me leave you with some of my fave pieces from ViVi sept ish.


don't you just love those boots? and men's watch? and the undying trend with leather jackets, oversized, and fringed vests, checks, ties, and miniskirts?! :):)

also, my apologies for not replying to comments... my internet connection was sucky these past few days! 

16 comments:

lisa said...

Those are fun movies; you should definitely make time to see them before the summer's over. Good luck with accomplishing everything on your list!

emily said...

i love the collages. <3

Debbie Shiamay said...

i LOVE the collage!!! So many cute clothes!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there!! I really like the LV bag stylish and roomy!

PAM said...

LISA : thanks love! :) i wish !! i pray!! :)

belle.chantelle said...

LOVE your inspiration pieces for september [and the large bags you chose for your checklist, i'm a sucker for big bags]. I'm going to save your little collage as inspiration for me as well!

sophia247 said...

I know what you mean about the internet con! Great collages & the bags are just YUM x

Winnie said...

I adore that collage. Those boots are pretty awesome!

Where your relatives live in HK is definitely a great location for shopping in causeway bay! You should go and visit them! Haha!

AsianCajuns said...

Oh I adore those boots! In fact that whole collage is awesomely inspiring!

Savvy Mode SG said...

you have 2 go and watch sex and the city. i love mama mia the musical but am looking forward to the movie. i like the lv tote.

Danz said...

Love this collage! I'm also feeling a lot of these things right now. The girl in the blue jacket looks so awesome!

Ida said...

My darling, you HAVE to sleep at night in order to be fit and healthy now that the stupid bug is gone.

That said - I do care about you, that's why I had to! - I am always so interested to read about your random lists of wishes, and get excited along with you. I HAVE to get more into phones as I am really behind on all kinds of iPhones, etc. Seems like I found my teacher:))

Love those collages, although I have never seen ViVi live. You make me want to!

Have a fabulous rest of the week, xxxxx

Natalie said...

I loved sex and the city,
good luck with your cam I also gotta fix mine.
I really like the men's watches and that striped minn dress is just to cute!

Lana said...

Great collage!

PAM said...

IDA: you are my sunshine! :):) you always inspire me when im down/ moody! :)

PAM said...

WINNIE : Im going to HK this sept!! :):) i dont know if i can visit my uncles/aunts BUT im gonna meet my friends who are based there... i cant wait SHOPPING! :):) (well, most definitely, im just gonna get me a bag)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...