Sunday, August 31, 2008

weekend with girlfriends

now that my cam's broke and my parents using the other cam in boracay this weekend... i'm now left with photobooth.


bumming out in front of the TV before heading out...


i haven't bought new shoes since i got back in manila.. but it's okay.


wonder what i'd look like with short hair... ermm.. teddy, what u think?

dinner night out with my college girlfriends has always been fun! its like my own version of sex & the city - minus the vouge editor, the lawyer, and we're 5 instead of 4. we were friends since 2001 and lived together for 3 years back univ days... so we knew each other way before the bad hair days, takky outfits, boyfriends & breakup's, drama, etc.. aahh.. all we need is a table & 5 chairs to fill our stories with, and last friday happened to be one of those days :)

also, i'm sorry if i had been lagging with my blogging... hope to catch up soon! :)


top: topshop. old jeans. necklaces: h&m. shoes: h&m.

12 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-I think short hair would look great on you-your pretty face can take long or short!!

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

short hair be fab on you as you have a gorge face and stunning eyes,oh your post made me miss my girlfriends!
x
Marian

Dapper Kid said...

Love the shoes and you would look amazing with short hair!!

anna said...

i love your chunky shoes :)

Ida said...

Darling! I thought you had gone with your parents, and thus explained to myself why you were missing. At any rate OS's were the last thing on my mind;))

I am SO glad you are now fine, my love, and enjoying some good time with friends AND beaches, and all. My sister's having a holiday at the seaside right now, and that along with your stunning pictures makes me ache for lazy days at the beach. You look fabulous in your previous post, and in this one for that matter!

I have been thinking of getting my hair a lot shorter as well. I bet you would totally rock a short haircut, as your hair is so sleek and straight, just the perfect texture.

Hope you had loads of fun with your gf's, and your weekend was fantastic.

Missed you, baby!
xoxox

Amie said...

Are those shoes really from H&M? They are gorgeous! Love you hair too.... ♥

Sam said...

your shoes are killer, and I think you would look great with short hair!

Danz said...

You're so pretty! Love the necklace and the shoes!

Debbie Shiamay said...

You would look chic and fab in short hair.

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

You already look FAB with those curly locks... but I am so sure you'll look cuter with your hair chopped short too!!!

PAM said...

THANKS SWEETIES!! ILOVE YOU ALL!!! :):)

IDA: ur so sweet! :)

AMIE: yes, they're really from H&M! got them last july! :)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

So pretty :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...