Thursday, August 7, 2008

zohan.. and rolled up jeans

if there's one thing i hate about living in Shanghai before.. it would be the expensive movie tickets! plus the 2-3 months delay on hollywood movies (they need to put chinese subtitles first) and asian snacks instead of popcorns/ fries/ tacos / and/or anything junk food! i'm a movie freak... and i need my dose of 1-3 movies a week! (^.^)

hence, i ended up watching "You Don't Mess with the Zohan" (feat. Adam Sandler) today after dinner :) and it was really funny! but kind of weird/gross in some way, for my taste. i also can't stand the the hairstyle and clothing... but the movie, overall, made me laugh soo hard i kept jumping on my seat, and spilled sour cream sauce over my clothes! yeah... "eat me?"

also today's outfit: i dug up this jeans i haven't worn since univ. days (which was 3yrs ago), and the belt i got from Dorothy Perkins a year back (that i haven't actually worn until today). i don't know why i look so short considering my heels is over 3"?? and in pink again, knowing its one of the colors i actually hate. 

i'm also in need of "white tops" supplies since i messed/ stained / ruined most of them in my wardrobe :( i think its best to buy 2-3 pcs per style no?

(i know the jeans aren't really rolled-up, but they're super long!)


top: h&m. jeans: moto, topshop. shoes: h&m. belt: dorothy perkins.

ps. indoor, crappy pictures have to suffice for now.

21 comments:

Ashleigh said...

wow thats an awesome balt! I love how its so chunky =)

One Sweet Day said...

hello. yes, the awkwardness... is something I hate. haha.

Nay'Chelle said...

Great outfit. I really like the shoes.

PAM said...

ASHLEIGH : chunky indeed! :) haha

ONESWEETDAY : *sighs* ohwells.. im so glad u can cope up with that.. i can't :)

NAY'CHELLE : :):)

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

as an Israeli, I was DEEPLY offended by the Zohan movie
it wasn't that funny in my opinion and he kept doing it with the old ladies!!! My boyfriend took offense to that
I took offense to him brushing his teeth with hummus!
I like your BELT!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Hi Pam!!

So your back in Manila! Yeeey! How's it going so far? I'm so missing the rain there right now though...

I know how it feels, buying something and then forgeting about it.. or ending up wearing it a year after! hahaha oh I love your shoes!!!!

Sharon Rose said...

Always looking so cute, my dear pam!!

Amie said...

Love your outfit!

How much do the tickets cost? In Oslo they cost (converted to dollars) $18!!!

PAM said...

DANA : yes, i was actually thinking what the Iisrealites thought about the movie.. and him + old ladies is way way gross! but i heard Adam is Jewish?? and thanks! now i feel my belt has some potential now :)

P : aah... u shudnt miss the rain, it causes more traffic.. and make me gloomy too! BOO! enjoy US! :) and yes... the impulse shoppaholics we are!!

SHARON ROSE : thanks sharon! :):)

AMIE : :):)
in Manila - $4-$5!
in Shanghai - $12!
but wow! its expensive there! ilove Manila more for that! ~hehehe

Natalie said...

Hey i LOVE your blog!
your outfit is really cute
i also saw "Dont Mess with the Zohan"
it was really funny!
here in Israel that movie is such a big deal
anyway
again i love your blog
cant wait for an update!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

You look cute! I like your shoes a lot!

xx

belle.chantelle said...

i so didn't like the zohan movie. I thought i would be laughing more. You look ADORABLE!

Wendy said...

Nice rolled up jeans and the belt.

Kira Fashion said...

you wore it better than the celebs, for sure :)

a kiss!!

AsianCajuns said...

I love how relaxed your outfit is, but it's still looks lovely! You've almost convinced me to see that movie btw - my gross/funny tolerance is also sometimes iffy.

Times of Glory said...

Dear, you look really adorable - the colour is simply so happy and sweet! The movie ticket is really high here as well, we need our own cinema... heheeeeeee xxxxxxxxxxx

Sam said...

I haven't seen that movie yet, but I'm planning on it! and great shoes.

Shen-Shen said...

I love that necklace!

♥ Marta ♥ said...

OMG, I saw that movie with my bf - he loved it, I thought it was stupidly funny.Your outfit is so cute and the rolled up jeans look awesome... I think I'll try out the rolled up look

yiqin; said...

I am so tempted to order a pair of rolled up pants but I am so afraid I will look like Mario in it! :( You look lovely though!

Ida said...

Ha, Zohan! Although I hated the rude sexual jokes, I loved the funny clothes, hair, mobiles, etc.

And I really like the rolled-up jeans on you, my dearest, you look so hot in them. Kind of vintage hot.

xoxox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...