Friday, September 12, 2008

i have a new phone! :">

so my parents, and cutie niece, arrived here last night (we live in separate houses btw) and guess what my dad brought me - a Nokia E90 phone! weeeh! :)



i know i'm just too excited 'cos ive been wanting to buy a new phone ever since i lost my last one on the mall :( (and had been using this charity phone my friend gave me after that).

and just like any other girls out there, i haven't really convinced myself into getting a new one YET (even the cheap ones!), cos honestly, i'd rather buy new shoes/ bag/ clothes or any other stuffs i know i have a lot already....



but ilove pimping my gadgets :) did you noticed what i did with the wallpaper and icons?



and i'm also psyched to put some skins in it - like THESE - cos i heard HK has alot of great skin collections and i'm flying there soooon! :):)



but my only concern is... it's too big to bring on a night out (fyi. clutch bags!).



so... should i keep it? or sell it? and buy a new, small & sleek, chrome-finished one? which is actually 1/3 the price of this? my dad says i can do whatever i want with it anyway! :)

6 comments:

Winnie said...

It is quite a big phone but great for messaging right? Oooh have fun on your trip to HK, I want to go back so badly!

Dana (pron. like Donna) said...

I actually like big screens, big phones, etc
so I vote keep it
but it's personal

lisa said...

It's a cool phone and great for texting, but yeah, a bit big for a teeny tiny clutch. That was why I opted for a thin small phone. =)

Blicious said...

wow!! i like!

nv said...

its a really big phone but I have one that looks pretty much exactly the same but a smaller version. it's the LG enV 2 and it flips open and you can surf and do all kinds of things. Plus blair waldorf on gossip girl has the same phone (i totally didn't just get it for that reason....haha) but yeah, you might want to wait until you go to HK to get a phone since I went there this summer and there are tons of amazing phones there for pretty good prices.

PAM said...

thanks!! :):)

im keeping it at the moment :):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...