Wednesday, September 24, 2008

♥ Lan Kwai Fong, HK

so it literally was our FIRST time in LKF...

it was a little mellow than what i expected (nightlife in shanghai was SUPER!)

but we still enjoyed it and had a blast!

darn, i wish i cud stay in HK longer so i cud "experience" the real "nightlife" they call here

not to mention, cute foreign boys i haven't seen much?? (oh but this is my friend from manila)

or probably just get a job here?? watyathink?

with my good friends. we flew together here...

and made ourselves damn BROKE from this trip!!!

can you guess why??? hint: i'm wearing one :)


HK is my temptation island! i need to be sent away in the beach asap!


photos: lan kwai fong, causeway bay, hongkong

top: from manila. skirt: h&m. shoes: zara. necklace: mixed. and my new baby: LV palermo pm :)

15 comments:

Winnie said...

Aww you make me miss HK! Looks like a really great night out. Your bag is lovely! Your outfit is cute too and I think I spot the eyelash extensions? They look awesome!

AsianCajuns said...

Love that high waisted skirt - you look great!

anna said...

wah. i miss HK!!!!

i'm guessing you bought a LV bag? :D

Dapper Kid said...

I loooove the skirt and the necklace! Oh oh and fabulous bag ;)

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-lovely photos, lovely men, lovely LV bag too!!

Dana (MODAna) said...

I love your skirt! Cool bag
but be wise w/ your money :)

ashleigh said...

ohhh looks great :) and you look fabulous. and there is no harm is cute foreign boys :)

yiqin; said...

My first branded bag will be the LV speedy! Wish me luck! ;) Love your black & white outfit! You look stunning :)

Dori said...

You rock that Palermo!

vivian said...

you look stunning!! i'm loving the skirt and top, and the palermo is a sweeet purchase!!

Danz said...

Great outfit! The skirt and the bag are fab!!

agnes said...

I am glad that you had a really good time here! i love your outfit as usual :)

Marte said...

lovely outfit :)

PAM said...

THANKS YOU ALL! :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...