Wednesday, October 22, 2008

because i'm evil.

so today was a crappy day.

one of our maids/helpers burned my fave rash guard, and i really wanted to KILL her! :( but of course, since she has the most lovable employers (my parents) in the world, i was the "evil one" for even attempting to let her pay for it. whatever... so now i took all my clothes, and promised to do all the ironing myself (yeah right). but who in the world would even think of ironing a rash guard?? arrghhh... ok, im a brat!
and what's more ridiculous is that i even fought with my mom about it.. which only resulted to me, being the drama queen, shutting myself locked in my room :( the outfit shows...

i went to the mall hours later to keep me sane. no actually, i went there to buy another rash guard... 'cos i'm going to the beach this thursday! :( but ended up with another purchase. this double tank top/ dress/ or whatever you call it - which looked so much like the topshop racerback i wanted, but was 3 times cheaper!
shirt dress: h&m. lace tights: milk & co.,manila from 2 years ago. shoes: h&m. black&white top: landmark. (and i just realized, i wore a few of my clothes too many times already... i'm becoming soo LAZY :)


ps. met a fellow blogger last saturday... will tell details soon.

4 comments:

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Oh I hate it when helps do that! I try my best to understand their shortcomings but sometimes I just feel like throwing tantrums left and right (especially when they commit the same mistakes over and over) -- but I'm officially the "amo" so I cannot be a brat though I so want to be one! heehee...

Anyways, dont worry about that... you had a great outfit anyway! See? You chanelled your negative energies to something positive!!

Boo you broke your ban! heeehee.. but I love that Landmark top! The surprising finds from that store are endless!!

WHO DID YOU MEET PAMY??? SPILL!!!!

Dana (MODAna) said...

I'm sorry about the fight with your mom
sometimes it happens though, I hope when it all cools down you'll talk to your mom privately and tell her your side, she'll listen
I LOVE the tshirt dress so much, btw
great style

Dana (MODAna) said...

ps let's trade links!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-looking soo good in these outfits and I do love the LV bag to set it off perfectly!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...