Monday, October 13, 2008

no apologies :)

so i'm not gonna apologize for my frequent MIA's - and we all know that blogging is a bit time-consuming - BUT i also love it when people drop by, and check some of yours too :)



just got back from a 4 day trip to CWC (Camsur Watersport Complex) and man, the place is SICK!! ilove it! i think a lot of watersport enthusiasts (from all over the world) has heard about it, so maybe you could check it out too :)



but ughh... if only my wakeboarding skills has improved a BIT - prolly my net GOAL next summer :)

and yes... i'm REALLY really trying to stick with the SHOPPING BAN thingy, BUT these shades are just sooo tempting :(


i bought 'em on a discount, and i hope it'll be my LAST shopping purchase (this month - i wish FOREVER?) haha "aim for the gold hunny!" *crossed fingers*


more pics from CWC to come soon! :)

shades: gucci

PS. Chris Brown and Rihanna will be having a joint concert in Manila on Nov. 16, and I really WANT to watch!! :)


okay, back to serius business - pam start WORKing!

10 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-these shades rock-soo stylish!

coco said...

cute suitcase :)

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Heehee I broke the BAN for a pair of platform pumps too! :-( But I am quickly recovering... and hopefully this time around I stand firm!

CamSur looks "inviting"!! Hubby had mentioned about going wakeboarding with his college buddies but their plans never pushed-thru..will it be too extreme for a girly-girl (more like: lampayatot) like me?? heehee

Love the shades Pam!!!

PAM said...

P: LOL! :) we better stick to the plan.. and i guess watching the Crihanna concert is an exception! :)

Camsur is def lovely! :) im no sporty girl either, but i sure do love to learn wake boarding someday! so i cud get myself those pink & cute Jetpilot life vests too! (as a reward) :) try it!

Lloyda said...

you are so lucky to go to beaches all the time! i miss the beach. :) my fiance told me that camsur is great! he went there with his friends. i wasn't able to go because my parents don't allow me to go to such trips. booo!

abdulette said...

I love the outfit on the first photo !

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Pam! I've been hearing about that concert and hubby and I will definitely watch if it ever isnt just a rumor going around!!! Wheee!!! (I heard someone bought tickets for a supposed "October Rhianna-Chris Brown concert for 8k each and it turned out to be bogus). So for us... concert tickets dont fall under the BAN :-) heehee

PINK!!! How cute!! Send us pics ok?

Winnie said...

Oh, I like your travelling outfit, very cute! Wish I was sitting on a beach somewhere. Sigh...instead I am stuck in cold England.

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

i love your suitcase!

Amie said...

Cute travel-outfit:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...