Wednesday, October 22, 2008

oh deer(s)... and waterfalls

feeding deers and exploring mountains & waterfalls during my last trip in camsur, bicol. i still haven't had my hands on our more-than-1,500-pictures in-4days-trip, so these will do for now (^.^).

tempting bambi's filipino cousins...
finally, he got mine!
top: from bangkok. roxy boardshorts. h&m sunnies. fedora's from shanghai.
and my fake crocs ballerinas. let's be honest, i don't like crocs (and would never wear them EVER) the only reason i bought them is 'cos i need something to keep my feet clean on dirty/rocky places (like this). i don't know, for me its practicality. should i be ashamed?

like God's blessings poured out on me...
finally got to wear 1/6 of the bikini's i bought last summer in (h&m) shanghai...
i'm def not built for this!
btw, this is the pink version of that black mesh pants i had loved forever...


and just when i thought i had too much vacation these 2 months, i'm flying to BOHOL tomorrow and would stay there until sunday. i'm excited to see the world-renowned tarsier's, chocolate hills, dolphins/whales, and lastly, the whhhiiiittteee beaches! :) i need to start packing!!

10 comments:

coco said...

you can have alle the fall, but only if you give me some warm weather and sunshine in return xD

sindel600 said...

pam i realy like your blog, come and see mine please and tell me what do you think about?!001@hotmail.fr

Dapper Kid said...

These are sooo cute, and that waterfall is STUNNING!!!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-your photos are stunning, what a lovely experience! BTW, I've given you an award my dear!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Pam you're such a "bakasyonista" !!! heehee... I love the pictures! The ones with the animals are so CUTE!!!

Savvy Mode SG said...

looks so fun.

AsianCajuns said...

Sounds like you're having so much fun on all of your adventures. Can't wait to see more pics!

Chic Looks said...

wow!!! your pictures are amazing!!! epecially the waterfall pic and the dear is just amazing

Winnie said...

Wow you jetsetter you! Great photos and those crocs aren't too bad because they're in that nude colour. We won't judge lol!

PAM said...

SINDEL600: thanks! will visit soon! :)

SHARON ROSE: ohh thanks sharon! :)

P: haha! :) yeeess i am! but my dad's starting to disapprove (cos none of them were family vacations) tsk tsk tsk...

ASIANCAJUNS: coming sooon! :)

WINNIE: LOL! :) thanks to nude!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...