Monday, October 27, 2008

random

it just dawned into me that i've been spending waaay too much this year - from previous weekly shopping's in shanghai, to continuous flying/jet-setting/vacationing, impulsive makeup hauls, lv/gucci shopping's, and so on.

and i'm NOT really happy with the (current) ambience of my room right now. it has too much of everything! from clothes, to makeup's, accessories, shoes, et al... and instead of feeling happy & contented, i feel slightly "stressed" - most of the stuffs i have are trash. and i don't feel like using them ever cos: (1) i don't like them anymore (2) i don't need them! :(

and now i'm wishing that i'd rather have a few (valued) items than piles & piles of stuffs i don't really need.

speaking of which, i'm currently lusting of adding these on my closet...
Prada cripy nylon tote. (any) Longchamp Planetes. Michael Kors flats and clutch bag.


PS. my trip to Bohol was awesome...! will post pictures soon after my fever's gone :(

7 comments:

yiqin; said...

OMG I want that Longchamp bag too! Its just so simple & stylish.

cherish_jd said...

just dropping by!
you can sell some stuffs that you don't like anymore at ebay.ph if you want. ;)

lisa said...

Hmm that's how I feel. I want to start buying for quality and look for items that'll last. I got so picky in London and Paris, examining stitching and fabrication before plonking down my money for something.

PAM said...

YIQIN: sooo cute noh? :)

CHERISH JD: was thinking about it a few months back, but got lazy.. :) but i hope to get my hands on them again, or else, i'll literally throw my stuffs away!! haha!

LISA: no more little miss impulse buyer... *sigh* im also starting to be like that lately :)

Winnie said...

that Longchamp bag is definitely one to consider!

PAM said...

WINNIE: it is, no? better start getting rid of old items asap :)

cherish_jd said...

oh! wish we are neighbors so that I can get those stuffs! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...