Tuesday, October 7, 2008

random 10.7.08

carla bruni is LOVE :)



Hermes SS 08. i just CANT get over the loose/unstructured cardi's and (again) monochromatic look :) i'm so addicted to them!



one of my fave purchase from some time ago.



btw, i'm currently on a shopping BAN! huuu.. cos i promised to wear ALL of my clothes first before buying new ones again (but wishy wishy on december... wonder what i'll want for christmas *cough* spoiled *cough* brat??) hehehe.. having my own apartment or prosperous business perhaps? better than clothes, i see :) God, if only!



but really, what i really want is priceless :) joy/ happiness/ love/ peace/ family/ God.

6 comments:

lisa said...

I just finished a 5-month shopping ban. If you haven't already seen them, check out my tips for a successful shopping ban and my post-ban reflections/

PAM said...

wow!! 5-months????

thanks for sharing! i'm gonna read them asap!!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

PAM!!

How are you doing?? I love your HK-Macau pics!!!

I used-up all of my shopping allowance till November! huhuhu.. i tried to convince hubby to allow me access to my money for Oct - last Sept, then same thing happened last Saturday (Topshop sent me a flyer and that was the culprit -- I then went on a frenzy even after Topsop). Now I am on a strict BAN till December(was going to write a blog entry on it)! :-( I'm looking at the brighter side... at least I'll get to use all my clothes and look at them closely rather than having a pile of un-worn clothes and have the feeling of "I dont have anything to wear" each day! -- CRAZY!

Goodluck to us!!! Missed you!!

PAM said...

Hi P!! :) been busy(busyhan) and thanks! :)

OMG! i'm happy to hear that people are actually feeling (slight or more) "guilty" for being a shoppaholic (by nature)! :) hehe.. im not alone! and for that, we SHALL CONQUER!! :)

and oh dear, my friend just showed me her recent TOPSHOP purchase, and i'm just really trying (HARD) to stick to my goal (PRADA bag! hahaha) so i skipped:

1. gorgeous Zara leather jacket (and skirt) i saw last weekend

2. those unstructured "sando" tank tops/ cardi's in Topshop (OMG! i hope they're on sale!) tsk.tsk.

3. booties!! :( boo!

*sigh* but its okay, cos when i look at my closet - almost 70% of them - UNWORN!! :(

GOOD LUCK! we SHALL CONQUER! :)

THE HOUSE OF STYLE said...

hi Pam,good luck on your shopping ban!Im sure you will come up with lots of inventive to wear your garments.
hun great post. like the Hermes cardis and layering
x
Marian

Shen-Shen said...

I wish the American first lady were as gorgeous as Carla

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...