Tuesday, November 11, 2008

goodbye my lover...

so i finished all the things i needed to do early, and had ample time to blog today (this is such a joke right?).



*sigh* my purple fur jacket has a new owner... i know, i said i wanted to get rid of some of my stuffs here, but some part of me says, "no, they're mine!" haha.. kidding. but since i won't be spending any cold, winter moments soon (and i kinda doubt my winter solstice in korea would even push through!) mind as well get rid of the winter stuffs, and buy new ones (next time) again! - oh, was that an excuse? (^.^) and.. i had too much "drama" with this jacket anyway! (my a-hole EX boyf from way way before dumped me blah blah blah and this was the coat i was wearing that effing day! haha!) hence the title, "goodbye my lover", which actually was my song for HIM - for months - before i could get over!! loooosssseeerrr.

(purple jacket from hongkong. h&m tights. bench (men's) tank. h&m shoes)

so... off you go to your new mummy!


PS. tried the mayonnaise thingie on my hair today... smells bad, but i think it's working! :)

5 comments:

mej said...

you are so cute pam!:) i also tend to be attached to some my clothes, not cos of their sentimental value (or de-value!), but because of my love for the clothes per se. haha =D

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Aww I know it must be sad to part with such cherished clothes... I used to go through that ordeal back when I lived with my dad and he would require me to fill a sack with clothes for Christmastime in order to give to Caritas... I know I wanted to share, but it seemed so hard to part with clothes that have been with me through so much!

I love your leggings/tights Pam!!! and LOL@ your comment on the Shopaholic series -- that is not hard to believe but I also believe that you're GROWING!!!

Dapper Kid said...

Awww, I know exactly how you feel, I get attached to some of my clothes too, the memories they have are so strong sometimes! But not to worry, it leaves you open to another amazing piece and better memories :)

Winnie said...

Aw that jacket is stunning but you're right to get rid of it, especially if it brings up bad memories!

I am Dane. said...

That jacket is amazing! Are you here in the Phils, and what is your ebay account? But you were right to give it up.. I cant ever keep anything an ex gave me.. epecially if its one of THOSE exes..


love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...