Monday, November 10, 2008

see no evil

some of the reasons why i plan of shutting this blog down are...
  1. i haven't been sleeping right the past few days (or earliest is 5am!), and resort to the internet to get me some zzz's - but it isn't helping either!
  2. i check up my blog (and some of yours too) and emails, etc. every morning... and before i knew it, by the time i need to start working/ fixing myself up - i'm STILL blog hopping!
  3. there's too many temptations...
  4. i really want to DO something (business related), and it involves lots of research/ study/ benchmarking whatsoever. and being updated with the latest fashion obsession is not related.
(h&m blazer. top from china. uniqlo jeans. coach wristlet.)

BUT i also realized that blogging is my outlet for random stuffs which, for a fact, i can't discuss during work (or if i do have anyway!) so i'll still keep in touch from time to time, while i'm lusting over these 2 items from Coach's Amanda collection... aaahh... maybe i should just learn TIME MANAGEMENT instead, huh?

5 comments:

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-be sad to see you go my dear. I limit my time every day, as I've noticed too much blogging before bed affects my sleep, so I have a set daily limit, could you see if this would work for you?

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Oh no! Don't go! I vote for time management!!! We can all do it!!! heeeheee

lisa said...

Stay, stay, stay! I know blogging is addictive, but I also vote for time management.

mej said...

omg, you said it. it's so tempting to just totally cut off anything internet-slash-fashion related cos it tends to get too obsessive. but please don't leave Pam!:D

on another note, i already put up a new blog: fashionminded.blogspot.com

we'll see how it works.:) i miss you and our tabulas community. le sigh..

-Mej

Bottes said...

Nice blog... Are you interesting in a link exchange with my blog ?
Bottes pas cher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...