Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2009 is coming! :)

i'm not a fan of New Year's resolutions... but since I'm soo bored and had soo much to thank for - for the things that happened this 2008 - i just thought it would be FUN to list down the things i want do/ happen/ accomplish next year! :)



anyway the list goes in random...
  • triple my $avings
  • win at least 3 bidding's/ projects
  • visit the great SALE in Singapore!
  • spend Christmas in a winter country (i just want to dress up for winter!)
  • be able to stand up & finish the whole ramp (2x) in wake-boarding!
  • commit to belly dancing and yoga
  • have the "laser" thing going :)
  • be able to pattern/make my own clothes
  • spend more wisely, and get rid of the "we buy things we don't need, to impress people we don't like" mantra
  • visit China, drop by HK, then shop in H&M! :)
  • wear circle lens with ease
  • renovate my room
  • have a wonderful, to-die-for, beach getaway!
  • make a total hottie ask for my number, then make him cry...(haha!)
  • fall in love again ♥
  • be more confident
  • be more thankful
  • be a more responsible daughter/ better person
  • cook food and bake a cake :)

10 comments:

Fashion Therapist said...

I love your list. Like you I rarely make a resolution, but I always have a list of things I could do to improve myself.

Fashion Addict said...

"make a total hottie ask for my number, then make him cry..." that one was a funny one! hehe!

Hope you have a great new year!

AsianCajuns said...

Happy, happy New Years! You've inspired me to make my own list!

deep_in_vogue said...

well i hope ur wished become true, happy new year, love deep in vogue

Bella said...

Ahhh, I love this...

And I have to admit, I'm terrible at those 'New Year Resolutions' so I never make them... I just do the best I can.

xxxx

e.jay said...

Ambitious list...you remind me of me! Lol I'd love to know what the "laser" thing is, btw. Good luck to fulfilling your 09 list! I have big plans, myself.

♥ fashion chalet said...

thanks, miss Pam and great list. I forgot to make one this year. LOVE THE JACKET and shoes. :)

happy new year's eve, love. xx

yiqin; said...

:) your resolutions are fab! I need to write mine soon! Happy New Year!

Vivian said...

Happy New Year Pam!! Fabulous list. Thanks for your comments, and I wish you all the best xx

Your fellow traveller ;)

disa said...

徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...