Tuesday, December 9, 2008

agent orange

another piece i've been thinking on selling, but my mom told me to keep them.


got this knit coat from one of my favorite stores in Xiamen, China- Yarou (my korean friends got them in black & white, while i forgot why i got the orange ??). anyway, the store was a 5mins walk from our school, and it housed some of the BEST items we could find! exaggerating much? haha! but REALLY. and what i like about the store is that it has 2 divisions, 1 for HIGH END'S (very expensive, 1-of-a-kind couture pieces shipped from Japan & Korea) and NORMAL ONES (which i could only afford at that time! :). and i love their PA's! ...donned from head to foot in their merchandise, with perfect hair & makeup (almost harajuku-ish), they never get tired teaching how to pull off an item! :) and even if all i could say at that time was, 謝謝 (thank you), 可以試嗎?(can i fit?), 小一點 (smaller), 大一點 (bigger), 不好 (not good), 好看嗎?(does it look good?)... i think we understood each other & had some fashion moments shared :) and oh, they also have house brands (like mango, topshop, etc.) from time to time too! :)

i wish to go back in Xiamen and visit the store again. but of course, i could never tell my dad that the only reason i want to go is to check out Yarou! haha! but i still have some relatives living there... so he might think otherwise :) *i hope*


photo creds: from yarou.cn

13 comments:

glamgril said...

i love your blog! are you chinese?

lisa said...

The sweater coat looks great on you!

PAM said...

GLAMGIRL im half chinese, filipino, spanish :)

LISA: hey thanks! :)

glamgirl said...

oh i see! i love chinese, japanese, and korean fashion also.

check out this site =)

http://www.style-arena.jp/en/

japanese street fashion, kawaii! hehe =)

Anonymous said...

korean fashion

http://www.zipia.net

online shop though =)

erika said...

very cute pieces :)
hope u are doing well pammish!

ashleigh said...

black and white is boring that orange is gorgeous!

Dane said...

Nice coat!

Vivian said...

love the bright orange!

thanks for the sweet comment Pam- your insight is very helpful, about going back home and re-adjusting. it will be difficult, but good.

i'm also obsessed with vivi magazine!!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

the first outfit !!! gorgeous !!!!

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Oh I love the burnt orange color!!! I say keep it!! Keep it!!!

Oh... I can pretty much relate with your opinion on wearing 5" heels here... I'm quite lucky my hubby is 6 feet tall, so I'm just a few inches below him even if I'm in heels. And it's also a good thing he liked tall girls back then... I would always come across guys who had "issues" with tall girls wearing heels way back when I was single (they thought we were pushing the issue way too much! heehee)

PAM said...

P: lucky you! i need a 6 ft tall boyfriend!! haha so i could wear my 5"'s without vain!! hahahaha

stilettostetico said...

The high-socks are really "Girlie CHIC-issimes", AND these pictures a sensual mix of casualness and gracefulness !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...