Thursday, December 18, 2008

so last Monday i went out in what-my-cousin-call a "harajuku" outfit. i'm not sure why, but i guess its the white tights...?? or the layering?? cause i've never seen anyone wore white tights here, and neither had she, hence...


anyway, the dress is from one of our malls in Manila (Landmark) and is $4 ONLY!! it was sooo cheap that i got the other color as well! :) BUT the original fitting & length sucks, so i payed another $5 for alteration etc. (in my new, secret tailor :), waited for almost 2 weeks (i had 6 of my clothes altered!), and i'm totally inlove with them now!



and what's funny is, i NEVER did thought of wearing them for dinner (or something special), as i only imagined myself - flocking the beach/ spending some lazy, out-of-town holidays - with these. but since the weather suddenly became a lil' chilly (really really weird!) i tried layering, and stuffs... and hey! i think it looked okay for a Christmas dinner! :)



and just as i thought that i'd be able to go out without any of those (yeah, so so lame) logo handbags, i changed my h&m studded ones for these gucci on the last minute! (btw, i already sold the studded bag on ebay).



dress: landmark. tights: h&m. shoes: zara. layered vest: online. bag: gucci joy. pearls: sm. sorry for the clutter in my room!

16 comments:

Lloyda said...

i love landmark! they have really great cheap clothes there. :)

lisa said...

You look so cute! I love the red-and-white plaid on you.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

im crazy about the studs bag

Sassy said...

Lovely dress!

Dori said...

I only wore white tights once, I paired it with very calm black and dark reddish brown, so it wasn't too Harajuku =P

I miss you!

PAM said...

LLOYDA: im an official landmark fan! :) haha!

LISA: thanks love!

TRENDY GOURMANDISE: haha.. gone now..

DORI: miss you too!! :)

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Same here!! They have cute stuff you just have to be patient and LOOK!

Girl you are so MADAYA!! You and Lloyda make wearing colored tights look so effortlessy CUTE! I think I have to surrender my aqua, indigo, purple, mustard and yellow tights to you! I just end up looking like a mascot I swear!! So I'm sticking with black! Booooo!

I love your dress! You remind me of Rageddy Anne :) just like a DOLLIE!!!

WendyB said...

Kawaii!

girl next blog said...

The dress looks so great with these heels!
And you look beautiful too, of course :)

alice in vintageland said...

You look so adorable, white tights never looked so good, here in Romania it's winter so tights are a must, I will try the white ones to; also I'm a big fan of your blog, I read it religiously:)

CHARMAINE said...

i really really love that layered vest!! where online did you buy it?

PAM said...

thanks girls... :):):)

charmaine: its from one multiply site in manila, not sure if they ship internationally though... http://fabfinds.multiply.com

dapper kid said...

Oh wow LOVE the dress, it looks fantastic dear!

Bella said...

Ohmygod you look like a dream... I love this.

xxxx

Nemerae said...

I've a pair of tights very similar to that, between grey and white, and I love them!! I haven't seen them to anyone, yep...
You pull them off really well, love the whole outfit!! it's gorgeous! and great sandals =) love your style ^^
Byee
xx

MikeC said...

Cute outfit I must say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...