Sunday, December 7, 2008

yesterday i shopped

saw these boots from zara yesterday... and they were too comfy & slouchy to resist! *evil grin*


well, i did thought about it before, during, and after dinner... but it looked as if no amount of meat nor carbs from Holy Cow - i really recommend this place for their steaks & big servings! the food were soo good for the price tag! - would let me forget them. and having my forever&ever shopping buddy as one of my companions today didn't helped either.



so i got them HOME! :) and i think its something i can wear MORE often, as compared to my other boots, in a country where autumn & winter DOESN'T EXIST!


denim dress: bought in shanghai. boots: zara. vintage belt. lv palermo. (black shirt dress: h&m)

12 comments:

MONAE. said...

I read this post and instantly got hungry all over again :-) btw nice boots

Maria Christina said...

That shirt dress and boots look nice on you. I miss the Philippines weather, the Filipino food, and the people. I want to go back home and visit :)

And those mouth-watering dishes made me full just by looking at them. Ah.

Lloyda said...

oooooooooooh those boots are hot pam! you are totally rocking them.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Those boots look so comfy & cozy!
& excuse me while I drooolll over the yummy food! ;)

PAM said...

sorry for leaving you all hungry! :)

LLOYDA: hey girl! i missed ya! :)

Des said...

I think it looks great. But I have the fashion sense of a typical guy so I'm not sure you can trust my opinion! lol. That being said, the food looks so good right now.

PAM said...

DES: haha! ur the only guy who said it looked great! all my guy friends insisted that i should buy high heels, bec. these reminds them of mittens!

dapper kid said...

Loooove the dress and those boots are amazing!! And the food looks so yummy lol.

Fashion Therapist said...

I love those boots!!!! You guys have the best selection of winter/fall stuff cause no one ever really buys it with the hot weather.

PAM said...

DAPPER KID: :):)

FASHION THERAPIST: yeah... and we can buy all the best selections until SALE season! haha! but where oh where shall we use them?

Bella said...

This is amazing! I love it.

xxx

Trendy Gourmandise said...

like those dress

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...