Monday, February 23, 2009

Girls Only! :)

just a peek of my slashed leggings...


and Rabbit, my sister's white snauchzer.


watched 2 movies last week:
  1. He's Just Not That Into You
  2. Confessions of a Shopaholic
both movies were great, but i liked #1 better.


and maybe its because #2 didn't gave me any inspirations, nor the slightest envy for her wardrobe. STC was sooo much better!


and... i'm going to Hongkong & Macau (again) next month! :) and i expect to be DEAD literally, cos i'll be coming straight from my Caramoan (Survivor French location) trip . damnit. Boracay is also on its way... and i still want to go to Bali, Indonesia & Singapore this year!! booo.


gone are the days when my parents give me $$$$ pocket money... now i don't have to ask why i'm dead broke and not reaching x3 savings! and its recession!!!

8 comments:

Mode Junkie said...

louis vuitton galore!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

louis Vuitton gang ! you look nice !

lisa said...

I didn't really want the head-to-toe outfits Becky Bloomwood was wearing, but I would love her shoe shelf (complete with shoes, naturally).

Winnie said...

You guys look so cute! Still need to see Shopaholic movie, doubt it will be as good as the books though, which I've always found to be fantastic brainless chick lit.

WendyB said...

I've never seen a white schnauzer before!

Ellie said...

I have to agree with you about Shopaholic. I didn't find it very inspiring either. Although, I must say that it was a lot better than I expected (I had low expectations).

panda love said...

love the slashed leggings, did you buy them like that or diy?

Sharina said...

LV gang! :)
Love your outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...