Wednesday, April 15, 2009

too lazy for the hot n' humid weather

  • been wearing havaiannas + shorts + over-sized tees lately... and pool parties are like the BEST thing ever! (to dress up a little).





(belted long skirt from China)

  • been thinking of enrolling Bikram Yoga again. YES, i'm trading it for those yummy heels i saw the other day... my mind, body, and soul is in dire need of ZEN.
  • my mom just announced my (last month's) credit card bill, and i've been living BEYOND my means! :(
  • i think i'm gonna DIE single cos no man would want to marry me... (undomesticated goddess who'd rather learn the tricks of applying falsies, than cook one decent meal! and yes, i don't do house chores cos they scrap Off my nailpolish!) i think i'm better Off living ALONE somewhere else again... where i'm forced to DO everything myself.
  • ...and i can't wait for our BORACAY Fest this coming May! (here i go again...!)


(i'm sorry, but i feel like i LOST my interest in dressing UP or fashion (or just blogging) per se. i have like dozens of unworn shoes & clothes in my closet, most of which deserves some appreciation or 1st chances, yet i'm piling them up like paperwork and i don't know... i think i really NEED a break!)


anyway, this cracks me up like i'm HIGH or something...



7 comments:

seriouslyright? said...

that blue dress is AMAZING!!

The New Black said...

I am thinking of dabbling into bikram too...

Secretista said...

I miss bikram yoga, but I've recently gotten over it. May be I'll go back. I am jealous that you are enjoying warm weather because although it's April, it's still pretty darn cold over here on the east coast of the U.S!

Winnie said...

I love that you belted that skirt, it's such a vibrant colour. I wish it was warm here!

AnnA said...

i can't blame you with the weather right now, i don't feel like dressing up too. i'm just waiting for the rainy season to get my mojo running. hehe.

EternalJade said...

That dress is amazing. Your pictures make me want to go to the nearest pool. LOL.

PAM said...

SECRETISTA: oh its summer here 24/7! and i think i might DIE from too much heat! :) but i know what u mean when there's too much COLD weather :) yey, bikram does me good! i wanna go back!

WINNIE: thanks! for some reason, i love wearing my OLD clothes :)

ANNA: totally! i can't even manage to wear HEELS! like wtf is wrong with me? hehe

ETERNALJADE: thanks! :) yeah.. pool parties are FUN! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...