while both courses are out of my league (and can't still figure out where to settle yet) i guess its never too late to try BOTH (?)
let's just see what happens next.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Monday, April 20, 2009
i have too many heels already (most of which i don't even wear!) but i'm still dying to get my hands on these (even if my current collection almost look like the same - i mean the glads & ties :)
i have too much black, so maybe its time for white! ($250 from Stella Luna). yummy issit? tried them on yesterday... wished i had the audacity to run off and never return them! haha
Friday, April 17, 2009
i've been wanting that LV vernis bag the girl was wearing,
but my friend bought a Prada,
and i think i'm vindicated.
mac hello kitty...
only black kitties me loves - i hate pink.
something to add in my undying makeup collection...
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
- been wearing havaiannas + shorts + over-sized tees lately... and pool parties are like the BEST thing ever! (to dress up a little).
(belted long skirt from China)
- been thinking of enrolling Bikram Yoga again. YES, i'm trading it for those yummy heels i saw the other day... my mind, body, and soul is in dire need of ZEN.
- my mom just announced my (last month's) credit card bill, and i've been living BEYOND my means! :(
- i think i'm gonna DIE single cos no man would want to marry me... (undomesticated goddess who'd rather learn the tricks of applying falsies, than cook one decent meal! and yes, i don't do house chores cos they scrap Off my nailpolish!) i think i'm better Off living ALONE somewhere else again... where i'm forced to DO everything myself.
- ...and i can't wait for our BORACAY Fest this coming May! (here i go again...!)
(i'm sorry, but i feel like i LOST my interest in dressing UP or fashion (or just blogging) per se. i have like dozens of unworn shoes & clothes in my closet, most of which deserves some appreciation or 1st chances, yet i'm piling them up like paperwork and i don't know... i think i really NEED a break!)
anyway, this cracks me up like i'm HIGH or something...